A Clinical Trial Comparing Adjuvant Clodronate Therapy vs Placebo in Early-Stage Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Systemic Chemotherapy and/or Hormonal Therapy or No Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clodronic acid (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Hormones; Tamoxifen
- Indications Cancer metastases; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Cancer Institute).
- 06 Oct 2009 Planned end date (Mar 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.