Arsenic trioxide alone or with ATRA (Vesanoid) [tretinoin] for resistant hematologic malignancy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.