Phase I/II Study of PS-341 in Combination With Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, and Concurrent Thoracic Radiation Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2005 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.