BEAM [high-dose carmustine, etoposide, cytarabine, and melphalan] Plus Iodine-131 Anti-B1 Antibody [iodine-131 tositumomab], and Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Treatment of Recurrent Diffuse Large B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2010 Planned End Date (Jan 2015) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.