Phase III Study of MDR Modulation With PSC-833 (NSC 648265) Followed by Immunotherapy With rIL-2 (NSC 373364) vs. No Further Therapy in Previously Untreated Patients With AML >60 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Valspodar (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Interleukin-2
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2008 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.