A Phase II Study of Newly Diagnosed Patients With BCR/ABL (+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Treated With Combined Homoharringtonine (NSC #141633) and Low-Dose Cytarabine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.