Phase I study of weekly administration of oral Navelbine [vinorelbine] in combination with the COX-2 [cyclo-oxygenase 2] Inhibitor Celebrex [celecoxib] in relapsed and/or metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.