A double blind phase II study of BAY 43-9006 in patients with non-small cell lung cancer who have failed at least two prior chemotherapy regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Stable-disease-rate' has been met according to results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 01 Oct 2012 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 31 Jul 2009 Results have been reported at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History