A Phase III Study of Doxorubicin-Cyclophosphamide Therapy Followed by Paclitaxel or Docetaxel Given Weekly or Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Axillary Node-Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2014 Results presented at the 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 28 Aug 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now .
- 13 Aug 2008 Actual end date identified as April 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.