Phase II study of high dose cytarabine combined with a single high dose of idarubicin for newly diagnosed patients with AML [acute myeloid leukemia]: the AML-3 Protocol
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Etoposide; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Lintuzumab
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2009 Exclusion criteria amended from NCT