A phase 2, open-label study of MAC-321 [milataxel] administered intravenously as a single agent for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer refractory to platinum-based therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Milataxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual number of patients (48) and actual end date (Feb 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2006 Status change