A Phase III Study to Evaluate Letrozole as Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy for Postmenopausal Women With Receptor (ER and/or PgR) Positive Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIG 1-98
- 10 Apr 2017 Results (n=7963) assessing effect of cholesterol-lowering medication in combination with endocrine therapy on breast cancer outcomes, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 04 Jun 2013 Analysis assessing efficacy outcomes according to histological subtypes of breast cancer presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History