A Phase III Study to Evaluate Letrozole as Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy for Postmenopausal Women With Receptor (ER and/or PgR) Positive Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIG 1-98
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Apr 2017 Results (n=7963) assessing effect of cholesterol-lowering medication in combination with endocrine therapy on breast cancer outcomes, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History