Minimal Ablation and Cellular Immune Therapy of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Prolymphocytic Leukemia, Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Mantle Cell Lymphoma With Allogeneic Donor Stem Cells.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2011 Planned end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (Feb 2001) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.