A Phase II Trial Evaluating The Efficacy Of Radioiodinated Anti-B1 (Anti-CD20) Antibody, Etoposide And Cyclophosphamide Followed By Autologous Transplantation, For Relapsed Or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2071 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2009 Additional lead trial investigator [Ajay Gopal] identified as reported by University of Washington Health Sciences record.