Oral combination chemotherapy in conjunction with G-CSF [filgrastim] in the treatment of elderly patients with intermediate and high grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Filgrastim (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Lomustine; Procarbazine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.