A Phase II Study of Daunomycin and ARA-C Given by Continuous IV Infusion With PSC-833 for Previously Untreated Non-M3 Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in Patients of Age 56 or Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Daunorubicin (Primary) ; Valspodar (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Filgrastim; Sargramostim; Sargramostim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.