Phase II Study Of Cisplatin, Gemcitabine, And ZD 1839 (IRESSA) (IND 61187; NSC 715055) For The Treatment Of Advanced Urothelial Tract Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended from NCT.
- 26 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.