Phase I/II study of subcutaneous administration of pegylated-interferon alpha-2a (RO 25-8310) in previously untreated patients with locally advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History