A PHASE II STUDY OF ARSENIC TRIOXIDE (NSC 706363, IND 57974) IN UROTHELIAL CANCER
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2005 New trial record.