A phase 2, open-label study of MAC-321 [milataxel] administered intravenously as a single agent for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Milataxel (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2004) and actual number of patients (45) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.