Single agent ZD-1839 [gefitinib] in patients with advanced head and neck carcinoma or non-small cell lung cancer aged 75 years and older (and in a cohort of patients 50 years old and younger).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 11 Jan 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.