A Randomized Phase III Multicenter Trial of Neoadjuvant Docetaxel (Taxotere) Plus Cisplatin and 5-Fluorouracil (TPF) Versus Neoadjuvant Cisplatin Plus 5-Fluorouracil Followed by Concomitant Chemoradiotherapy to Improve the Overall Survival and Progression Free Survival in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Oct 2010 Five-year results have been presented at the 35th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- 12 Oct 2009 Five-year follow-up results have been presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History