A multicenter, randomized phase II study of two schedules of Taxotere [docetaxel] (weekly versus every 3 weeks) in elderly or poor performance (ECOG PS 2), chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.