A Clinical Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of ABX-EGF in Combination With Irinotecan, Leucovorin, and 5-Fluorouracil in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Panitumumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2005 New trial record.