Safety and efficacy of recombinant humanized monoclonal anti-VEGF [vascular endothelial growth factor] antibody rhuMaB VEGF [bevacizumab] and EGFR [epidermal growth factor receptor] tyrosine kinase inhibitor OSI-774 [erlotinib] for locally advanced or metastatic non-squamous cell NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer] in patients who have been previously treated.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial nvestigator, actual patient number (41) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2008 Status changed from suspended to completed.