A phase II study of CCI-779 [temsirolimus] in patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphocytic leukemia, or chronic myeloid leukemia in blastic phase
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2007 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 19 Sep 2005 New trial record.