Randomized phase III trial to compare radiation therapy alone with radiation therapy and concomitant anti-EGFr antibody (C225) for locally advanced squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2015 Retrospective results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Jan 2010 Five-year survival data published in Lancet Oncology.
- 23 Sep 2008 Updated 5-year overall survival data have been presented at the 2008 American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO) annual meeting in Boston.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History