A Phase I/II Study Of OSI-774 [erlotinib] In Combination With Cisplatin In Patients With Recurrent Or Metastatic Squamous Cell Cancer Of The Head And Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 51 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.