A PHASE II STUDY OF G3139 (GENASENSE, NSC 683428 IND 58842) + IMATINIB MESYLATE (GLEEVEC, STI571) IN PATIENTS WITH IMATINIB-RESISTANT CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Oblimersen (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2008 The actual completion date was August 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2005 New trial record.