Phase I study of 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate in patients with relapsed or refractory hematologic malignancies/bone marrow disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tetradecanoylphorbol acetate (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Adenocarcinoma; Aplastic anaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian disorders; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Feb 2015 According to a Rich Pharmaceuticals media release, the results of this trial were published in Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Dec 2005 Status changed from recruiting to completed.