A 2x2 Factorial Randomized Phase III Study of Intermittent Oral Capecitabine in Combination With Intravenous Oxaliplatin (Q3W) ("XELOX") With/Without Intravenous Bevacizumab (Q3W) Versus Bolus and Continuous Infusion Fluorouracil/Intravenous Leucovorin With Intravenous Oxaliplatin (Q2W) ("FOLFOX-4") With/Without Intravenous Bevacizumab (Q2W) as First-line Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Jun 2011 Updated overall survival results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2011 Pooled analysis results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Nov 2009 Additional trial location (United Kingdom) identified as reported by Roche record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History