High Risk B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Doxorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Prednisone; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of risk stratification in childhood B-LL data from two studies including this study presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Dec 2015 Pooled results of 2 trials including this study and another study [see CTP 700203964] were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History