A Feasibility Pilot and Phase 2 Study Of Chemoimmunotherapy With Epratuzumab (IND #12034) for Children With Relapsed CD22-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexrazoxane; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 10 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.