A randomized multicenter phase III study of taxane/carboplatin/cetuximab versus taxane/carboplatin as first-line treatment for patients with advanced/metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Jan 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2008 Primary endpoint 'Survival' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History