A randomised phase III study on the effect of the chimeric anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody (Mabthera) [rituximab] during sequential chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation in patients with relapse B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (HOVON 44 study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Ifosfamide; Melphalan; Methotrexate
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 340 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 20 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 296 to 300 as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.