Multicenter Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Doxorubicin And Cyclophosphamide Followed By Docetaxel (AC-T) With Doxorubicin And Cyclophosphamide Followed By Docetaxel And Trastuzumab (AC-TH) And With Docetaxel, Carboplatin And Trastuzumab (TCH) In The Treatment Of Node Positive And High Risk Node Negative Adjuvant Patients With Operable Breast Cancer Containing The HER2NEU Alteration.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 11 Dec 2015 Results of 10 year follow-up analysis presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2015, according to a Translational Research in Oncology media release.
- 11 Dec 2015 Results of 10 year follow-up analysis published in a Translational Research in Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History