A Phase IIA Trial of Continuous Five Day Infusions of MSI-1256F (Squalamine Lactate) Plus Carboplatin for Therapy of Refractory and Resistant Stage III and IV Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on information reported in an Ohr Pharmaceutical media release.
- 27 Dec 2012 Additional data will be reported in 2013 according to an Ohr Pharmaceutical media release.
- 22 Sep 2005 New trial record.