A Phase II Study of VNP40101M [laromustine] For Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Or High-Risk Myelodysplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Laromustine (Primary) ; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 Additional trial centre identified, additional trial identifier 2004-0140 identified as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 21 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).