Phase II study of 506U78 [nelarabine] (NSC 686673) for patients with relapsed or refractory indolent B-cell or peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nelarabine (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 22 Sep 2005 New trial record.