A phase III double-blind randomised placebo-controlled study of porfiromycin when used as an adjuvant therapy to radiation therapy in patients with head and neck cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Porfiromycin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2005 New trial record.