A phase I/II open label, multi-center, dose-escalation study of subcutaneous CPG 7909 plus Herceptin in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2007 Pfizer has discontinued the PF-3512676 development programme because of no evidence of additional clinical efficacy compared with standard antineoplastics alone.
- 14 Oct 2005 Status changed from in progress to completed.