A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Prograf (Tacrolimus, FK 506) for the Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction Following Bilateral Nerve-sparing Radical Prostatectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2010 Results were presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 14 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record, last updated 14 October 2008.
- 01 Jan 2008 Planned patient number changed from 208 to 131 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History