A Phase II Evaluation of Thalidomide (NSC #66847, IND 48832) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Carcinosarcoma of the Uterus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University).