PEG-Intron Observation After Regional Lymph Node Dissection in AJCC Stage III (TxN1-2MO) Melanoma Patients: a Randomized Phase III Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 15%, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 24 Sep 2012 Long-term follow-up results in 1256 patients published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2011 Long-term follow-up results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History