Phase II trial with a recombinant humanized anti-CD33 monoclonal antibody (HuM195) [lintuzumab] in patients with high risk primary myelodysplastic syndromes.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2008 Planned patient number is 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2007 Updated from CT.gov, DMS changes 13/2/07