A Phase II study of flavopiridol [alvocidib] (HMR 1275; NSC 649890) in patients with previously untreated metastatic malignant melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2005 New trial record.