Phase II study of the safety and efficacy of photodynamic therapy [porfimer sodium (Photofrin) + controlled uniform laser light] in carcinoma in situ of the esophagus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Porfimer sodium (Primary)
- Indications Barrett's oesophagus; High-grade oesophageal dysplasia; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigator (Hector R. Nava, MD, FACS) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.