A Randomized Phase II Study to Determine the Most Promising Postgrafting Immunosuppression for Prevention of Acute GVHD after Unrelated Donor G-CSF Mobilized Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell (G-PBMC) Transplantation using Nonmyeloablative Conditioning for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies: A Multi-Center Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.