Phase 1-2 multi-center study of intravenous BCX-1777 [forodesine] in patients with refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2007 Interim results will be presented at ASH in December 2007.
- 18 Jan 2007 Interim results have been reported.